Saturday, June 22, 2013

Water Bottles

I don’t think at all I am the first to tell you that drinking water is important. Water is a huge part of our body so we have to keep it hydrated with all that it needs. When you don’t drink your daily need {which is around 8 cups} you can become dehydrated which leads to all sorts of problems. Also when your body doesn’t have all of the water it needs you can become more tired easily and there is a greater chance of acne. A couple months back I was insanely dehydrated and I was close to being in the hospital {I lost over 10 pounds, making my asthma worse}. Take it from someone who’s been there, it’s not at all fun.  
With that all being said I went out and got myself some fun water bottles which gives me motivation to actually drink the water.


I originally got this water bottle to keep in my locker but now that schools out I use it so much more. It makes me feel super sporty! I really want to put a monogram sticker on it soon!


For my mom’s birthday I gave her a tumbler and she brings it everywhere with her. Then for this summer I went out and got myself two of them. I have not put them down and I love my monogram on them!


A bunch of girls at my school have the Tervis water bottles and I am really curious about them! They are able to take off the lid piece and use it as a cup. I love the idea of monogramming them as well!

XX,

1 comment:

  1. Cambelk's are great! I love my hot pink one!

    xoxo,
    aHc
    chicandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete