Monday, June 24, 2013

Snacks and Drinks

I love talking about food. If that makes me sound bad I don’t know but I don’t care #sorrynotsorry. So today my topic of discussion is summer snacks. Also since I’ve only talked about Unhealthy foods in the past I am going to attempt to talk about somewhat healthy summer snacks and drinks!

Gone Bananas

Chocolate covered bananas are one of my all-time favorite treats and just happen to be moderately healthy.  Bananas are filled with fiber so only four of them fills me completely up. Also the dark chocolate covering doesn’t hurt either!

Ice Pops

I think most people by now have a Roo Cup {for those that don’t it’s a refillable cup that you can refill for 25 cents}. Personally I don’t because I don’t believe in the sugary iced drinks they try to lure you with. But one thing I do love is filling up ice cube trays with fruit juice and having fruit pops {a personal favorite of mine is apple}!

Raspberry Lemonade

Lemonade is one of my all-time favorites and adding raspberry’s makes it healthier right? At least I hope so because it is so darn refreshing!

XX,

No comments:

Post a Comment