Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Easy Summer Makeup

I’m not the only girl who wears makeup on a fairly regular basis. Spring make-up is transition make up, fall is introducing dark colors and winter is all about the dark colors, but what about summer? It is when your legs are tan {most of us} and the sun is hot what do you do for your makeup? I can’t stand when my makeup sweats off, so I came up with all that I need to get by.

Easy Summer Makeup

1. No matter what the weather I need a base. Whoever created BB Cream is a genius. BB cream is a moisturizer, sunscreen, foundation and is lightweight all in a simple application! I love how it doesn’t melt off and stays in place all day.
 2. This Neutrogena double set contains a blush and bronzer. Both give off a nice light glow perfect for completing your makeup.
 3. I don’t normally wear mascara except for nicer occasions due to smudging. Recently I discovered waterproof mascara because it doesn’t move at all.
 4. Any duo in the summer works for me! I love balm stains, they are moisturizing yet the color lasts all day. 

What are your make-up musts for summer?

 XX,
Maggie

2 comments:

  1. Weird but this is my daily make up routine! ItOMG haha! It's so easy!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. My skin is so sensitive, there aren't many things I can use. Right now I'm doing Bare Minerals powder and I really like it. It just takes sooo long! I want to try BB cream. This routine looks so simple and most importantly, LIGHT! Nobody want's makeup caked on their face in the summer (:

    xo Taylor
    thepreppypony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete