Friday, April 19, 2013

Styling The J. Crew Color Mix Necklace

Hi!
Today I am styling a trend I hope never goes out of style! Statement necklaces are just amazing, you can dress up any outfit with one and voila. Seriously though, the thought that I can dress up my (over worn) chambray shirt and turn it into a whole other outfit, is beyond me. As I mentioned in my Wishlist Post. I had J.Crew jewels, alas I didn't end up with any but, oh are they fun to look at!

Currently I have been crushing on the J.Crew Color Mix statement necklace which was described by J.Crew as:  
"A jumble of colors and textures comes together in an unexpected pattern that takes the statement necklace into a new realm. Impeccably designed and completely handcrafted, this piece mixes a brilliant candy-store color palette with an elevated layout—and looks amazing while doing it.". 

Either I am coming off my post Easter candy desire or something but it looks edible.
With my "crushing" comes outfit inspiration that I thought to share with y'all!
For a night out:
 
J.Crew Necklace

Lunch with friends:
Styling: J.Crew Mixed Colors Statment Necklace

What fashion pieces are you all loving?

XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment