Saturday, April 20, 2013

Favorite Spring Perfumes

Hi!
Today I will be talking about Spring Perfumes. I am not the type of girl with a designated "spring" perfume, they are typically light, calm and relaxed scents perfect for the change of weather. Also as teens we don't want to be wearing heavy super musky perfumes anymore! I put together perfumes based on current trends and I do admit, some are just too pricey for me!

Deal
In my gym bag I keep the travel size of Bath and Bodyworks "Country Chic". 


Which is described as "Spritz our refreshing Signature Collection Fragrance Mist lavishly on your body to lightly scent your skin with Country Chic, an effortlessly sexy blend of sparkling lemon, bright wildflowers, and spring woods inspired by the fresh air and natural beauty of America's countryside." I personally love both the simplicity of the scent and the price! $6.00 is amazing for a scent that I get so many compliments on! Also Bath and Body Works has a wide range of scents for any girl.

Trendy
I feel like everyone and their brother either has Taylor Swift's WonderStruck or Enchanted WonderStruck. The thing with it is that it varies on everyone who wears it. My best friend has the original as do I and it smells amazing, yet completely different from each other.


It is described as "Wonderstruck is an awe-inspiring feeling. It could be a connection with someone or a rush you get when you experience something magical. Wonderstruck is also a lyric in the song "Enchanted" on Taylor's album, Speak Now. In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.".

Unexpected
A girl at my school wears this and sprays herself in the locker room, and oh my wow. She smells like grown up Easter Candy {not to be creepy or anything}. 
Something about Sofia from Benefit is really feminine and pretty but just makes me think of spring!


Described as "intriguing & mysterious oriental floral A poem to describe Sofia...she lives in a dream more dazzling than fiction imaginary yet real she defies all predication incredible girl Sofia draws you right into where the everyday ends"and magic begins..."Top notes: mango, freesia. Middle notes: sheer lily, jasmine sambac, peony petal Bottom notes: musk, white caramel, vanilla bean"

Also, places like T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, Ross {in that category}, normally have brand name perfumes. Plus perfumes smell different on different people, spend a day finding what you like and don't about certain scents!

XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment