Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chocolate Cake In A Mug

As we are girls we know there are the things we want: new Lilly shift, Ryan Gosling to be single, our nails to never chip & chocolate.

We also know the things we need: food, water, family, shelter & chocolate {and maybe Taylor Swift dance parties}.
If you are anything like me you are a self diagnosed: shopaholic, monogramaholic and chocoholic. Well that’s a problem {not the shopping and monogramming. That’s NEVER a problem} with swimsuit season and eating healthy. Plus the “cravings” come at the WORST times and always we never have chocolate in the house.
Then I stumbled upon the genius idea on Pinterest. Cake in a mug, also brownie, cookie, French toast and cinnamon crumb cake all in a handy-dandy mug. But wait there’s more: I found a recipe of a chocolate cake in a mug for only 110 calories, {let the angel noises begin now}. It had the easiest, simplest ingredients and was said to take 35 seconds in the microwave.
Without further ado:
While I think I added too much milk to mine turning it into a mouse consistency it was delisicos and hit the spot! The actual recipe calls for coffee but I didn’t have any.
As soon as it came out of the microwave I dived in forgetting to take a picture… Sorry!
If you try it be sure to tell me how it goes! Original link to the recipe HERE
XX
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment