Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

Hi girlies!
In honor of tomorrow I decided to do a wishlist post. But wait, what’s tomorrow? My birthday of course!
For my birthday my mom is actually re-doing my room! She has so far painted my room a sophisticated gray with the “color theme” being navy blue and hot pink, my favorite colors. This is such a nice change compared what was my pale purple with bright green accents (very tweeny bopper-ish)!

Birthday Wishlist

None the less, we all have those random “wants” and these are definitely some of them!

Kate Spade Things We Love Book
I don’t think any other teen blogger doesn’t have this {or on their wishlist}. In honor of Kate Spade’s 20th anniversary KS debuted a book of things they love. I haven’t seen it physically but it looks really, really cute!
J.Crew Jewels
J.Crew jewelry is always a lust for me. I saw this necklace on Instagram and I have been IN LOVE ever since!
Monogrammed Tortoise Sunnies
I have wanted Tortoise shell sunglasses for what seems ever. The fact that I found them monogrammed completes me entirely.
Lilly Pulitzer Croakies
If you get monogrammed sunnies you obviously need a croakie! I am in love with the Lilly P croakies but I never had a full “excuse” to buy one.
Platinum Jack Rogers
Jacks are so cute but they don’t seem “practical”. I don’t think most of you know this but I have a really severe condition in my knees. While they are adorable they don’t provide the best support for your feet or knees. But the platinum color would be absolutely divine for warm weathered months!
Can’t wait for tomorrow! I also wish for warmer weather? {Is that too much to ask?}
XX,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment